Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Once Upon a Time...

Well here is the official beginning of the Paddock Family. We were so blessed to have some great friends taking pictures for us. We have some extremely talented photographer friends. Here are a few shots captured from our special day. I have never felt more beautiful, adored, or loved. My face actually hurt from smiling. I will never forget the amount of peace I felt as I walked down the aisle and approached my groom with tears of joy streaming down his face. We had a very meaningful ceremony. Everything from our wedding party who was all very special to us to the beautiful weather. At the end of the service we had all of the people who had a spiritual influence in our lives pray over us and send us out with a blessing. Everything about the day was special. We are so thankful that God allowed our paths to cross last Thanksgiving when I volunteered at the mission and a friendship was formed. I am thankful for God's divine plan and perfect timing. I could not imagine a better life partner and friend with whom I can embrace every hurdle and blessing each day. I know that we both are so excited about the path God has laid before us and this blog is just a place where you can get a glimpse into a "A Day in the Life of the Paddocks!"

For His Renown,
Morgan Paddock





No comments:

Post a Comment